What paperwork do I need to file prior to my observing run?

There are two pieces of EAO paperwork that need to be completed and returned. These are an accommodation request form and a medical waiver form, available here. Please note that even if you live and study in Hilo, a completed accommodation form is required, as it is needed to arrange mountain accommodation, transportation, etc. Please also note that all prospective UHH student JCMT observers are required to have medical insurance coverage.

In addition, since the UH IfA Principal Investigator (PI) of the science project is normally expected to cover the Hale Pohaku accommodation costs for the duration of the observing run, it will usually be necessary to complete this form and return it to Amy Miyashiro at the IfA.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Category: UHH Student JCMT Observers


Comments are closed.