The JCMT is pleased to announce that its JCMT Legacy Release 1 (SCUBA-2 850µm) data set is now publicly available. This project makes available to the community uniformly reduced observations of most public SCUBA-2 850µm observations taken before 2013-08-01, as well as coadds and emission catalogs. Please see our web page on the JCMT-LR1 for more details.
JCMT-LR1 (September 2015: SCUBA-2 850µm)
- Public 850µm SCUBA-2 observations taken between 2011-02-01 and 2013-08-01.
- Gridded onto HEALPix tiles using the HPX projection.
- All reduced using the same SMURF makemap dimmconfig ‘jsa_generic’ (included in the Starlink 2015A release)
- Coadds of all the reduced non-pointing observations which passed Quality Assurance coadded onto a single tile.
- Catalogues of detected (>5σ) regions of contiguous emission (extents) towards each tile.
- Catalogues of local peaks within the extents of each tile.
- Over 2000 hours of observing time included.
- Search CADC with proposal ID=’JCMT-LR1′ to view the coadds and catalogues.