From now until February 1st 2016 astronomer from EAO regions and partners are invited to join any of the seven Large Programs that have been awarded time on the JCMT.
These Large Programs cover a range of topics related to Star Formation, Nearby Galaxies and Cosmological studies:
- A Transient Search for Variable Protostars
- SCOPE: SCUBA-2 Continuum Observations of Pre-protostellar Evolution
- BISTRO: B-fields In STar forming RegiOns
- MALATANG: Mapping the Dense Molecular Gas in the Strongest Star-forming Galaxies
- JINGLE: the JCMT dust and gas In Nearby Galaxies Legacy Exploration
- S2-COSMOS: An EAO SCUBA-2 survey of 1,000 SMGs in the COSMOS ﬁeld
- STUDIES: SCUBA-2 Ultra Deep Imaging EAO Survey
To get involved with any of the above programs please email:
Please include your name, institution (please note only astronomer from EAO regions and partners will be permitted to join), and a brief – one paragraph – explanation as to your interest and what you feel you can contribute to the project.
To stay informed of any JCMT updates, including open enrollment announcements, call for proposal announcements and other observatory news please send an email to: