The seven programs which made up the JCMT Legacy Survey (JLS) are given below. Follow the links to read short summary descriptions of the science cases and other survey specific information. NB: These were compiled in 2007 and may not reflect more recent revisions.
- The SCUBA-2 Ambitious Sky Survey (SASSy)
- The SCUBA-2 Cosmology Legacy Survey (CLS)
- The Nearby Galaxies Survey (NGS)
- The JCMT Galactic Plane Survey (JPS)
- The Gould Belt Survey (GBS)
- The Spectral Legacy Survey (SLS)
- Survey of Nearby Stars (SONS)
Survey allocations in terms of: hours awarded, weather band, instruments required and survey depths are provided on the Legacy Survey sensitivities page.