The JCMT’s fourth annual Users Meeting will be held at ASIAA in Taipei, Taiwan in November 2019. This meeting will run directly after “Science with the Submillimeter Array: Present and Future” meeting. We hope particiants to the JCMT meeting will also benefit by attending the SMA meeting. The tentative program is as follows:
Unlike in past years hotel bookings/arrangements must be made by participants
- November 4th – SMA meeting
- November 5th – SMA meeting (with possible JCMT/SMA synergies session) & JCMT Beginners Workshop – from proposal to analysis
- November 6th – JCMT Users Meeting – Day 1
- November 7th – JCMT Users Meeting – Day 2
- November 8th – JCMT Workshop – data reduction and analysis
Space for splinter meetings for JCMT Large Programs and other science groups will be provided on November 5th and November 8th.
Science Organizing Committee:
Harriet Parsons (EAO/JCMT), Wei-Hao Wang (ASIAA), Kate Pattle (NTHU), Satoki Matsushita (ASIAA), Wen Ping Chen (NCU)
Local Organizing Committee:
Shen-Yuan Liu (ASIAA), Cindy Chiu (ASIAA), Winny Hsieh (ASIAA), Grace Huang (ASIAA), Shirley Huang (ASIAA) and Lynn Lin (ASIAA).